Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A new journey...

I've started on my journey to get back in shape. Pre- baby no 1 shape, that is. After 2 long weeks of recovering from the worst bout of flu ever, I finally managed to hit the gym, and the road, a swim and my static exercises daily since last monday! I can feel myself getting back into it, though my knees have been complaining from the extra weight it has to bear now. I've got 5 kg more to pre-D weight, but 14kg to pre-K1 weight!!! :( Need to keep up the daily thing, or I will start to slack and find excuses to wiggle myself out of the workout for the day.

My regular tennis sessions also need to be re-scheduled again. With my rackets that have been stored away in the store room for over a year, I think it's time to wipe off the dust. I suddenly miss playing tennis! Hopefully I'll experience that new passion for tennis again like I did when I left off 1 year ago...

No comments: