Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some photos for now, Happy Mother's day!






















I've put up some more photos on my Kodak Gallery. Some taken by K's new toy. I haven't figured out how to link it to my blog. 

Anyway, a friend made a comment about my last post about hitting children being illegal in NZ. She said that in UK, it's the hitting of the child on their head that's illegal, so I thought it might be the case here too. Yesterday at church, I read in the newsletter that they are getting a petition signed. It read "Should a smack as part of good parental correction be criminal offence". So perhaps, the case here is that any form of hitting is against the law here!!!

Was pulled out of bed and asked to go running this Mother's day! It was nice though. Came home to find the breakfast was ready, and che K ran up to me and wished me Happy Mother's day with a hug and kiss! Thank you all... 

Exercise log:
Thurs pm run/walk with stroller
Time: 50min
Route: Trentham Kindy 8    Trentham Memorial Park  8   Moonshine Park    

Sun am run
Time: 40 mins
Route: Moonshine Park 8   Trentham Memorial Park  8  Fergusson Drive



2 comments:

Cindy said...

whoooo i love that slide.....she is so brave...

D said...

u're seriously on a vengence to lose weight!!! running soooo much! i hate jogging (no wonder i'm my size)